I was tagged on Tuesday by my wife Amy for 6 random things about myself. Don't forget to see my Wordless Wednesday post below...

1. I was born on my father's birthday.

2. 8 years ago, in order to please my children and my mom, we spent about a year to make the ultimate wish list of "The Perfect Wife and Mother". Since I personally was not looking to get married, I made sure it was a very detailed, very picky, very LOOoonngg list. 5 years 8 months ago my children met a lady who matched every single item on our list and then some. 2 months later we were married. It turns out that our list pales in comparison to our amazing wife and mother. Blessed we are!

3. I've never had to buy a Disney ticket thanks to my brother who is an Imagineer.

4. When I was 7 years old, I shut off the microphone of a visiting preacher who was misleading my father's congregation. My dad caught me red handed in the sound room. Since the chapel seated a couple thousand people and most of them could no longer hear the preacher anyway, my father simply went back into the chapel and closed the service and everyone went home.

5. The worse moment of my life started when I saw my oldest daughter's ATV go off the side of a mountain road in Colorado. It ended 2 minutes later when I saw her limp body begin to move as I frantically hiked down toward her 100 feet below.

6. The best moment of my life is: NOW.


Tag you are it!

---

The Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules to your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I am so honored! It is a joy to be the mother of our children and your soulmate.

    I laughed at the story of you at dad's church turning off the sound system. You always have thought for yourself haven't you My Love! :D
    Anonymous said...
    I had no idea you did things like #4. Well, I had a hunch. But never a written confession. :D

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2008| renaissance man