This is a place where seeds of Truth are sown in the soil of our Divine natures and the weeds of social and religious unTruths are pulled up and burnt.

This is a place where only Love matters and is enough. Where fear is examined and revealed to be nothingness.

This is a place where everything you thought you know is held up to Right-eous scrutiny.

This is a place where Servants shepherd and leaders are deposed.

This is a place where Awareness is king and ignorance a pauper.

This is a place of liberating answers to hard questions.

This is not our forefather's comfort zone.

Say goodbye to every attachment.

Embrace Reality.

Embrace Life.

2 Comments:

  1. Neugier said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Neugier said...
    I am the wife of Renaissance Man.

    I CHOOSE to stand as a living example of one who has chosen to LIVE a Life (Re) Defined.

    In the careful and steadfast love of my husband I have found an earthly Home I never dreamed existed. I have come to trust and enjoy my journey of LOVE with my Abba Daddy. I have and continue to grow in ways that amaze me and bring me true liberty and freedom.

    Beware, this journey is not for the faint of heart but for those who are truly hungry and desperate for LIFE as God defines it. This journey is for those who are perfect of heart.

    If you are hurting and afraid, if you have lost your way, if you think you own the way, if you are in short anywhere but curled up in the arms of your Abba Daddy then join Renaissance Man as he shares from his heart.

    I am blessed to call his heart my HOME.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2008| renaissance man